These cinnamon apple chips are an amazing snack. They are healthy (especially if you use cinnamon instead of sugar), tasty and really kid-proof. It will also do good at birthday parties, as they look really nice on the table.
• 4 Apples, cored and sliced 1/8” thick (I used McIntosh)
• 1-2 tsp . Ground Cinnamon
• 1-2 tsp . Granulated Sugar, if needed
• Cooking Spray
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees fahrenheit.
2. Add the sliced apples to a large bowl; then coat the apples with the cinnamon and/or sugar.
3. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray and line the apples flat on the pan. You may need to use two pans so that they are not overlapping.
4. Bake 2-3 hours until the chips are dry yet still soft. Allow to cool completely before placing them in an air tight container for up to 4 days (if they last that long!).